Highly advanced on-line TOC Analyzer excels in a wide range of applications
The TOC-4200 is a high-performance on-line TOC analyzer, based on the proven 680°C Catalyst-aided Combustion technology. This established technology is featured in a large installed base of Shimadzu Total Organic Carbon Analyzers throughout the world, and has been applied to a broad field of industries.
- Support for New Means of Communications, Enhanced Data Handling
- Support for a Wide Range of Samples
- Low Maintenance, Low Running Costs
- Advanced Operability
- Diverse Applications
Supports monitoring TOC removal rate based on EPA Regulations
- Calculates TOC removal rate based on the United States EPA regulations
(Part IV 40 CFR Part 9, 141 and 142, 1998)
(when a 2- or more-stream switching option is provided)
Total pollutant load control regulation applications (organic pollution load)
- Converting the measured TOC values allows applications to COD total volume control. (*1) TOC → COD conversion functions are installed as standard.
- Reading flow rate signals from a flow meter (*2) permits COD load conversion calculations.
Wastewater treatment plant influent (upstream monitoring) and effluent
- Measurements at a short measuring cycle (4 minutes minimum) rapidly capture dramatic changes in organic matter or abnormal effluent.
- The powerful oxidation capacity of a combustion-type analyzer can detect organic matter that cannot be captured using a UV meter.
- The short measuring cycle and powerful oxidation, combined with switching between up to six flow lines, offer detailed monitoring of treatment plants.
Monitoring of river water sampled at water purification plants and treated water (tap water)
- Monitoring changes in river water quality due to rainfall and other factors to provide control indicators for treatment processes.
- Permits simultaneous monitoring of treated tap water.
Plant water (washing water, cooling water, recovered water, boiler water, condensate, etc.)
- Continuous monitoring of water used in a plant.
- Continuous monitoring of pure boiler water assists in the detection of anomalies, such as damaged pipes.
- The short measuring cycle (4 minutes minimum) of the combustion-type TOC analyzer achieves more rapid detection of anomalies.
*1 The TOC-COD conversion formula must be determined separately. *2 With attached option
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.